Tuesday, December 8, 2015

7 weeks




I'm 7 weeks as of yesterday. Our first ultrasound is tomorrow. I have been trying to not think about it but I'm nervous.


Symptoms:

Boobs: HURT a lot, especially when my preschooler rams into my chest. Up a cup size. Got a new bra.

Nausea: Yes. Sucks big time. I'm taking the unisom-b6 combo which seems to help. I celebrated 7 weeks by waking up dry heaving.

Tired: Yes, but this seems to be getting better. I usually go to bed around 8:30 and my wonderful super-dad husband lets me sleep in and wake up slowly to ease out of the AM nausea.

Cravings: Chicken pho. Bagels with cream cheese. Avocado rolls. Anything tart or sour, like oranges or grapefruit. Salt and vinegar potato chips. PICKLES, mmmm... must eat pickles... drool.

Weepy: Yes, was just crying over tomorrow :)

Cramping: Definitely still happens, but doesn't bother me too much.

Bump: Yes, already a little baby bump thanks to my already pouchy tummy from baby #1. :)

Super Smell: Check.

Other weirdness: Being hungry and nauseous at the same time. Seriously!?! Excessive salivating when thinking about food that sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment