We got the results back and DH has a low count and low motility. His primary doctor got the results back but neglected to give us the "full" results, so I don't know the grade of motility or if there are morphology issues.
I'm sort of feeling at a loss as to what we should do next. I guess i am feeling glad that we figured out what the issue is (or what part of the issue is). Part of me wants to go directly to IUI because I'm feeling impatient and all this longing to have a baby. I'm so hopeful that it will work. But I know that that would be jumping the gun. There are so many babies around right now, so many friends with newborns, some that are pregnant, and i just want our time to come. I keep telling myself, at least this baby will be so wanted and we will be so ready for it.
1097th Friday Blog Roundup
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment