Thursday, February 3, 2011

bfn = wine

thanks for all your kind words and hugs :) i'm trying to hold it together and this morning's arrival of AF did not really help things.

right now i'm relaxing with a big glass of my favorite red wine. at least that makes things a bit easier.  this isn't what i'm having for dinner, but doesn't it look yummy? :)



i'm not sure what our next step is. i have two thoughts, either take a break this month and head directly to IVF or do a double IUI this month. no matter what though, i'm starting to realize it does not get any easier, it just gets harder each time because there is more on the line. and that scares me.

we did decide though that we need a vacation. not sure where yet, but definitely warm + beach + sunsets + good food.

4 comments:

  1. Definately treat yourself. Those bfns stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. I am so sorry! I hope you find a good place to vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine and vacation both sound awesome. Definitely treat yourself. I'm sorry about AF :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. Sending you lots of strength!

    P.S. I gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete