Tuesday, February 1, 2011

not pregnant

its 13dpo. i took a test this morning and it was negative. i'm so so bummed. for the first time in a while, i feel really sad about this. usually i just feel sad for a little bit and then am excited to get moving to the next cycle. i am just sick of this. i am tired of watching everyone else get pregnant, have their babies, and watch their children grow. i am tired of listening to pregnant women complain about their pregnancy. don't they know how lucky and special they are??

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. It is a bummer I know!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big bummer!! I am so sorry! IF sucks. I too wish fertiles didnt take their fertility for granted as often as it seems they do.
    Hang in there! ((bear hugs))!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear the bad news... I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. We've all been there. Hoping you'll feel better and can get your excitement back. BIG HUG

    ReplyDelete