Wednesday, February 15, 2012

34 weeks!

finally back at home as of last week! I have had two OB appointments and ultrasounds since then and have managed to "pass" all hurdles :)

AFI: alternates between 9 and 10
Umbilical Doppler: alternates between slightly elevated and normal
NSTs: baby's heartrate is normal and has good accelerations

Yay!

It is so nice to be home with my kitty and just hanging out on bedrest. The only newish thing is that my contractions are getting more painful and sometimes pick up to about one contraction every ten minutes.

OB says that at some point (36 or 37 weeks?) they are going to stop my contraction meds and just let me go... sounds so peaceful when she says it! My husband thinks this means I am going to contract and contract with no progress and it will be painful and no fun for everyone involved.

Now that I'm home I think my husband and I are starting to get into "oh my gosh we're actually having a baby" mode and are starting to buy baby stuff and really get prepared.

Whats next: Growth ultrasound on friday, hopefully baby is getting bigger and is staying in the 10th percentile!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home! And you sound really good...so nice to see.
    Have fun with the baby prep!

    ReplyDelete