Monday, September 14, 2015

FET coming soon

We have our FET consent appointment coming up this week. We were in target walking around and I saw the newborn stuff (carseat, pack-n-plays, etc) and it hit me that we are going to do this ALL. OVER. AGAIN. The good stuff, the bad stuff, and the really hard stuff. I feel like with my son's pregnancy I was totally absorbed in the IVF working. This time I feel like I am not paying much attention. I can barely remember to take my prenatal vitamins! There is just so much going on with already having a very active preschooler.

I'm excited, but nervous and scared. I still can't understand how easy it is for regular people to get pregnant and I have to remind myself that it might not happen on the first try. I'm scared it won't. I'm scared we're going to run out of embryos and my eggs will be too old and that will be it. We won't be able to afford a second round of IVF so what we have available (7 embryos) from the first IVF is it.

I'm trying to not think about it too much really. Don't want to fall to far down the worry rabbit hole.

1 comment: