i have had ultrasounds before, about 6 months ago, and then maybe a year before that, but apparently today, my left ovary has gone into hiding, because the RE couldn't find it!
she saw my right ovary, which is multi-follicular in appearance (is this a good thing or a bad thing?) with a 9mm follicle (the largest of them all). RE says that this won't be the one i'm ovulating from since its not large enough, so the ovulating follicle has to be on my left MIA ovary.
we're scheduled for IUI #2 tomorrow and I have the option of doing blood work to test for PCOS (due to multi-follicular appearing ovary, apparently this may or may not be a sign of PCOS). RE said that I will need to re-do ultrasound next cycle earlier, around cd10 instead of cd14, and hopefully they will be able to see left ovary.
I'm feeling frustrated because today wasn't my regular RE and so I feel like i have a lot of unanswered and unaddressed questions:
- is it possible to get a positive OPK but not ovulate?
- is a multi-follicular ovary bad? is it from the femara?
- did the femara help out or do anything good?
#Microblog Monday 603: Worse on Purpose
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment