Sunday, April 24, 2011

2WW - 7 dpo

Well, I'm now about halfway through the 2 week wait. We did our fourth IUI (a back to back) last Saturday and Sunday, which finally had some fantastic numbers just below (and some above) what our clinic likes to see. That was exciting!

So, I guess I am about 7 dpo, only 7 more to go until i get up the courage to test. The weird thing about this cycle is that my bbs don't hurt at all. They usually hurt by now, so I'm wondering if that means anything?? Or maybe I didn't really end up ovulating? Sigh. So many questions, so many doubts, so much hope!

In the meantime, I'm trying to distract myself with cooking, reading from the BBC's Book Challenge, and spring cleaning. Right now I'm reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, which is one of the books from the challenge list. I've read 13 of them and my goal is to read all of them eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by for ICLW and keeping everything crossed this IUI will work and you won't have to move to IVF!
    Love, Fran ICLW #131

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. R!

    Just stopping by from the ICLW. :o) I see you are a reader?! My name is Kim and I am the editor of The Ladies in Waiting Book Club. We are a group of ladies all dealing with infertility and we read together every month... we'd love for you to join us if you're interested. :o)

    Best of luck on your IUI!

    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete