before i got pregnant i always thought it would be a blissful and happy experience. i never understood when my best friend told me she didn't like being pregnant until i actually was pregnant. now i get it!
reasons i am glad i am no longer pregnant:
1. i can poop again!! constipation is no longer an issue. no more stool softeners, miralax and fibercon every day.
2. my ever constant morning sickness (yes, i had it the entire pregnancy) is gone. thank goodness. i couldn't have done it without zofran.
3. no more heartburn. whew.
reasons i am sad i am no longer pregnant:
1. the feeling of the baby kicking around inside me.
2. the belly and watching it grow as my baby grows.
Outrage Machine
14 hours ago

The only thing I miss of being pregnant is feeling the baby kick.. my belly getting bigger.. and my body taking care of the baby .. I too have no more heartburn which is awesome.. I should've gone on bed rest like you did... I wish my doctors would've had me do that.. but I got sick so fast that I didn't have time to even do it.. I'm glad your doing good and your baby is healthy.
ReplyDelete