I cannot believe it, my baby is 11 months old. He is crawling everywhere, pulling up on couches, tables, and babbling away. He is a wonderful and exhausting handful. I didn't realize how big my heart could get or how much I could love someone until I had him.
Since December I have thought back to where we were last year and how scary it was being on bedrest with so many pregnancy complications. I wish I could tell my past self how everything would turn out ok!
One wonderful moment from about a month ago:
One morning I came into his room after he woke up and he was sitting in his crib babbling away. He saw me, made a squeeling sound and said "muh mah"while flapping his arms up and down excitedly. Mama! My heart lifted in happiness at hearing this for the first time from him! He has said "da da" over and over all the time but this was a first.
muh mah!
1097th Friday Blog Roundup
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment