Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 weeks

ugh, i am so so nauseated. i am trying to make myself eat, trying to get some good foods in, but ugh! it is so hard making yourself eat when you feel nauseated. but, if i eat, i will start to feel better. what weirdness!

tomorrow is our 7 week ultrasound to see how everything is going - its our first ultrasound. we're so excited but SO nervous.

Symptoms:
Boobs: How they hurt, especially at night. I've taken to wearing my first ever sleeping bra. I've also gone up a whole cup size and had to get a new bra. I'm not complaining though, and neither is DH! Its nice to see a physical change. :)
Nausea: Check!
Tired: Definitely getting more tired, especially around 4 pm.
Cravings (these only happen in the afternoon): Just trying to keep something in my tummy right now. :(
Weepy: Check!
Cramping: Definitely still happens, but doesn't hurt as much as it did before - maybe i'm just getting used to them?
Bump: Maybe a little little bump, below my belly bloat, right above my pubic bone, so its like i have a little "s" where it pops at at the bottom, goes back in, and then pops out at the top (bloat).
Super Smell: Check.

2 comments:

  1. Ya the nausea sucks, Something that works for me is this Mommy's Bliss Morning Sickness Magic... omg it works so good, it's all natural too. it's only B6 and some ginger in there and works like a charm.. it's the only way I am able to eat at all... gotta take it before every meal .. I also have snacks in between meals and that relieves it too, I hate though that after I eat like a half hour later my stomach feels empty .. but I know I'm full.. icky feeling.. can't wait till the 2nd trimester though.. hopefully all this sickness goes away by then. :)

    ReplyDelete