Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4dpo, 2ww

tired today, busy at work, busy at home... this cycle i've definitely not subscribed to the "just relax" method because life has been stressful. 


i'm headed to my gyn later this week to get my cervical polyp removed. i'm hoping that getting it removed won't bother any implanting embryo, so i'm definitely going to have to ask my doctor about that at my appointment. so, in case you are wondering, i found this cervical polyp while checking my cervix last cycle. this may be tmi for you, so stop reading here if you are squeamish, but it basically feels like a little grape hanging out from my cervical opening. its squishy and soft and it doesn't hurt and i wouldn't be able to tell it is there otherwise. i think the only problems it has caused are my way too long 2 week periods (yes, seriously, 14 freakin days of bleeding). i'm sooo looking forward to that being over with!



2 comments:

  1. Eep! I've had some of those two week long bleeding cycles and I've wanted to bang my head in after a while... Hope removing the polyp takes care of it. Good luck in the 2ww and waiting for the RE appointment. ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, cervical polyps make me cringe! I've had two removed already and I may have a 3rd. Apparently I'm a repeat offender in that area :-P Good luck with your 2ww, and fingers firmly crossed for you!
    -Megan, ICLW

    ReplyDelete