Saturday, October 23, 2010

happy ICLW!

its my first time doing ICLW. :) i'm very excited about this week!

DH and I are in our early 30s and we've been ttc since Oct 2009. We recently found out that DH has low morphology, motility and count. We're now headed for our first appt with a RE, which we've had to reschedule a couple times now due to work conflicts. This has sort of been good because its given us time to get our medical records in order to bring with us to the appointment. I also have this hope in the back of my mind that we get lucky this cycle and are able to cancel the appointment. What a dream that would be!

1 comment:

  1. don't you just love ICLW? I love finding new blogs to read.

    I hope your RE is fantastic and is able to help you guys.

    ReplyDelete