Sunday, October 24, 2010

positive yesterday = sad today

i feel like i was so positive and happy yesterday, and then today I am sad and feeling like it is never going to happen. 


I made the mistake of looking at my friend's babies and pregnancy photos on facebook. I shouldn't do it, but sometimes I just can't resist, and it makes me so sad afterwards, even though I love my friends and their children. Why can't we get pregnant so easily? Where are my babies? When is it going to be our turn? I am sick of it taking so long and I feel like my life is on hold sometimes. 




1 comment:

  1. I've felt like that so many times! And it was such a devastating, frustrating place to be. But now I have my family (my 3 1/2 year old and my 1 year old twins through IVF)! I really hope you're meeting goes well with your RE or even better, you don't even need the appointment! I am your newest follower and just added your link to my blog (that I now write to support and inspire others). ICLW (#72 & 106)

    ReplyDelete