Monday, October 11, 2010

excited


We just finished filling out the paperwork for our first RE appointment on Thursday. I'm excited to go in and finally start getting some answers and a plan. 



8 comments:

  1. Yippeee! I hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your excitement. My husband and I just started seeing our RE at the end of August. I love this picture, too.

    Best of luck to you!

    Happy ICLW ~#149

    ReplyDelete
  3. first step is always the best!!! glad you've got a plan!

    ~Elaine, ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the appointment goes well!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your first RE's appointment. I hope it goes well and you come out with a great plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your appointment is informative, helpful and the doc fantastic! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Just found your blog through ICLW. Good luck with the appointment and the plan. It's an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete