this week has been much more relaxing than last. we've been relaxing, working on the house, reading, and mainly chilling. I've been taking my birth control pill every day and so far so go. for a bit i was feeling fairly nauseous from them, but i think i've adjusted by now. i've also been checking my blood pressure (ironically i had to go off bcp due to high blood pressure when we were trying to *not* get pregnant) and it's been pretty normal.
next week is my suppression check and start of my meds. i am not uber excited for shots, but i am excited for this cycle to happen. if it works it will be worth it.
1097th Friday Blog Roundup
10 hours ago

Wishing you the best with your IVF. The first shot is the worst, within days you'll be a pro.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from ICLW
Saying hi from ICLW! It's great that you are calm before the storm so to speak. I agree that the first shot is the worst, before you know it you'll think its part of normal life!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your cycle!
Happy ICLW!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your upcoming IVF!!!
I hate all the shots!!
ICLW #96
Found you through cyclesista. I am also starting my first IVF. I'm on BCPs now and start Lupron next week. : ) good luck!
ReplyDeleteHello from ICLWland! Wishing you lots of luck with your cycle!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear you've had a nice, calm week and that you aren't having bad reactions to the bcp. I hope this cycle finally brings you the baby you are dreaming of.
ReplyDeleteICLW #10
Found you through Cyclesista/ICLW. I'm on a short protocol IVF cycle so I'm on day 7 of stims today. Glad to hear the BCPs aren't too bad for you.
ReplyDeleteKat
ICLW #85