tonight we had a nice dinner and then afterwards, we pulled out the shiny new boxes of menopur and follistim and we gave me my shots. the medicine itself didn't hurt at all, just the stab of each needle. so far i'd say the follistim was easier to do because it was in a pen form. now we're going to relax and watch a movie. i'm going to eat a big slice of tuxedo cake that i got at whole foods, since i got home too late from work to make brownies or cookies. i have my first blood work on sunday to see how i'm moving along.
also, i started taking the prenatal vitamins that my acupuncturist recommended. the main difference is that they are taken three times a day instead of one time. her thought is that this allows the body to absorb more of them.

I just started following and am also doing my first IVF this month. I will start stims next week (hopefully). I also tried IUI's the past couple of month and was unsuccessful. Looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that cake sounds pretty delicious. Did you do Lupron?