Saturday, June 25, 2011

day 2 stims

the second day of menopur and follistim shots was a lot easier than yesterday. i now have multiple red pin marks on my tummy, which i think makes it look like i have been bit by vampires!

i think the only side effects so far are a headache this morning (went away with tylenol) and being very irritable at my poor husband. i was also surprised that i have started my period which i'm guessing is due to stopping the birth control pill before starting stims.

tomorrow i have my first blood draw appointment to see how i'm responding which means more needles but at least someone else is poking me!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post. Hoping the follies are growing nicely! I'm supposed to get af--for that reason. So, I'm guessing you're correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There...stopping by from Cycle Sista but I see you are also participating in ICLW. Best of luck to you on your first (and hopefully last!) IVF. I'll be looking forward to following your journey. Hope you'll stop over at my blog too! =0) Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Stimming! I wish you all the luck with this cycle! I am so glad you're doing acupuncture and are feeling the effects! I loved it when I went through it! I just featured your blog tonight! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete