Sunday, July 17, 2011

beta day (9dp5dt)

went in this morning for my beta blood test. waiting nervously for the results and trying to distract myself. so scared.

Update:
OMG, the nurse called early and I am pregnant! I can't believe I am typing those words!!! My beta was 160 and they want to see me back in two days for a second beta. And then, an ultrasound in a couple weeks!

So then, I peed on two pregnancy tests and they are positive!!!!!!!!! First time ever!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a peaceful wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Good luck on the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! It's hard to believe, isn't it :) I peed on a few tests myself after our beta came back positive. So very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheeee! So happy and excited for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! This is great news. Hoping for a strong second beta.

    ReplyDelete